FAQs: Coronavirus support for businesses

FAQs: Coronavirus support for businesses

We have put together some FAQs as a number of people have asked questions about what coronavirus business support is available to them.

Be aware that the government is still working on the finer points of the announcements made.

You will see that there are some instances where no information has been released. In these cases, please do come back to this FAQs blog as we will be updating the information as soon as we receive it.

If you cannot find the answer you’re specifically looking for, then do not hesitate to contact us.

You can also keep up with the latest announcements on the government’s website.

Job Retention Scheme

Self Employment Income Support Scheme

How do I claim the business rate grant? 

Deferral of Tax payments

Statutory Sick Pay

The advice we have shared with you is a guide only. It is correct at the time of publication, but be aware that the information is subject to change.

Some information has not been released from the government so please check with the relevant authority if you need further information.

You can also contact us if you would like more information. We will be keeping this blog updated as much as possible.

1 comment on “FAQs: Coronavirus support for businessesAdd yours →

Comments are closed. You can not add new comments.